Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Technology Tuesday* Vol. 3, the fancy phone edish

My inaugural gram.
I don't know, Mich and I accidentally matched today.
We should have taken a pic before our bike ride.
And we should have gotten the rest of our matching outfits in the shot.
Hindsight don't need no spectacles, yo.

After spending more hours than I care to think about researching what I'm going to do about a phone while I'm in New Zealand, my mom then generously spent copious amounts of time on the phone with our cell provider figuring out our options. We're talking living martyr status over here. I finally decided, after changing my mind roughly 400 times, to join the 21st century, hop aboard the iPhone bandwagon, and leave my elderly ways behi--nope, still geriatric. hashtag howdoIworkthisthing?

After that process, I vote we all agree to ditch the cellular phones and revert to landlines, telegraphs, and snail mail. Or maybe just smoke signals. My pal and former college roommate Amelia suggested carrier pigeons. "Train a few of those suckers, we'd be all set for the year!" Okay, sounds good to me.

Expect to be bombarded with an excessive number of "crappy" as people have dubbed them of late phone pics. Don't get me started on that one because... if you take a little gander down the not-so-distant memory lane you can gaze upon these little displays of ghetto fab.

Here's to hoping their Pinocchio noses have not grown any longer and my phone is actually unlocked so that it can function overseas. I'm looking at you, cell phone provider.

Aaaand awkward sign-off,
Chey

*You know the drill: Technology Tuesdays only happen on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. #likeclockwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.