Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Saturday List Vol. 5

1. When I hung out with my friend who also happens to be my pastor this past week to say goodbye, he asked if I would take over writing the newsletter for our church this week. I would like to invite you to join me in assuming it has everything to do with my raw writing talents and nothing to do with the fact that he wanted an out because he has some family visiting this week. So far I have written multiple paragraphs and have yet to reach my point. So... get ready for an encyclopedic-length newsletter, church friendlings. I'm putting off writing the rest because I'm still not even sure what my point is...
...or why I was selected as a guest writer.

2. I leave for a trip tomorrow to visit more family and I have yet to pack one thing. Also less than 24 hours after I get back from this trip, I will be leaving for another getaway (it's a rough life I lead...). And then when I get back from the second trip, I have a week before I move to New Zealand.  Holy sheeep. 

3. My last couple of weeks have been filled with adventures and I even managed to get it together enough to both bring my camera and snap some pics, so I will most definitely write all about them in excruciating detail. Get excited.

4. I have developed quite the ice cream habit, and it's a dirty, dirty habit. I sometimes plan my day around ice cream, regardless of how well or poorly it is going. Zero apologies. 

5. Apparently I am overdoing it with The Office gifs today. Again... I apologizeth not.

6. Should probably go pack now. And write that newsletter. Pronto.

Buh-bye, buh-log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.