Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Saturday List, Vol. 4

A video-heavy Saturday List. 

This is pretty cool.

***

I cannot get enough.
The soundtrack to my days.

***

I've also been listening to these lately:





***

Good Reads:

"As long as you choose something that makes you feel good and comfortable (both physically and morally) while swimming, then you're good. But you're the only one who can make that decision."
Sound advice she received that extends well beyond what you're wearing to beach or pool.

is this real life? by Kaylee (who got married this past week!)
Kaylee is just downright incredible. 
She wrote this a while ago, during Lent. 
Every once in a while I come back to read it when I feel like I need my faith in Good Things restored.

Also, she refers to God as the "bearded hippie" so click on over if only for that.

***

I showed this video to my creative writing campers last year.
I was in love.
They were in love.
What's that? You're not really into spoken word?
That's okay,
you'll be in love too.



A happy day to you,
C

P.S. I was just about to post this and "get it in on Saturday even though that would be an excessive three posts in one day" and then realized it's Friday, not Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.