Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Saturday List Vol 5.2

1. Just checking in (with myself? Blogging is weird.)

2. ---crickets---

3. to say that life has been a smidgen hectic. From one vacation, to a few days at home with company, to another vacation, rightback to another vacay. I see your eye rolls. It's a rough life I lead.

Mich and I at our most attractive.
From...more than a few years ago when I last joined everyone for girls' week.

4. Regardless, it has been an internetless few weeks. Another week, another vacation. What do I think I am, retired? Anyways, this upcoming week's flavor of vacation is a cabin in the woods of very very upstate NY with some of my aunts & my cousin Mich. So, again, no internets. And then it's about to get REAL CRAZY up in here because I get home and have one week--ONE--to prep and pack for my year-long vacationjob on tha otha side a tha globe. So. That should be a relaxing and care-free week.

5. I have lots to say, mainly about the Chatty Cathy who chose me as her introvert/victim and sat next to me on the plane despite the fact that there were numerous empty rows surrounding us and her assigned seat was very much not in my row. I have copious notes to share with you because you clearly care. But then-- whenever I'm complaining about air travel, I always always think of this:


You can start at 2:30
Ignore the commentary in the bottom left corner.
I probably should go searching for a better version
but... I also should probably be doing things more important 
than detailing the nothings of my life for all of the www...

I'll most definitely still share all of the details of my encounter with Miss C. Cathy herself, because I like to overdo it like that.

6. Hope you're having a splendid weekend.

-Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.