Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

91,000 degrees

Fair warning: this video is deliciously non-family friendly in the language department. Consider yourself warned. I found it on the wonderful Emily's blog and felt that this baby needed to be shared.

It is a delightfully accurate representation of my current conditions. Minus the ac. But, uh, I don't hate it one crumb. I'm happiest when I can exert zero energy and produce massive amounts of sweat, and today I accomplished just that by sitting around reading a book as the sweat was pouring and it was glorious. I will sign up for this kind of weather any day over the swift punch in the face that is walking out of doors in the dead of fallwinterspring.

Related: I have developed a dirty ice cream habit. Don't care. Today included a nice walk to the grocery store for a healthy dose of ice cream and ac. Glorious times two. This weather is a win-win-win.


The Lawd is outta control.

Hope your days are as sweat-filled as mine,
Chey

1 comment:

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.