Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

These are a few of my favorite blumberjacks

I am almost always on the hunt for new blogs to feed my blog-reading addiction. I absolutely have a problem. I luh-hu-hove when I stumble upon them via other blogs. (Although...how else does one generally discover blogs?)


.......anyways, here are a few that are actually worth your while, in no particular order. In case you are looking to further your unhealthy blog habit:


1. Hope Engaged- Katie is currently living with her husband in Nepal, working with girls who have been rescued out of sex-trafficking.  Her words never fail to be inspirational, which sounds really cliché but is completely true (also cliché). I promise there is nothing cliché about her life and writing. A truly beautiful blog, all-around. My description does it zero justice. Just clickity-clack on over to check it out yourself.

2. Dear Baby- Okay, so this is kind of a cheat because you've most certainly dropped in on this one before, yes? If you haven't gotten lost in Melissa's dreamy words and transported to daydream land for extended periods of time by way of her photos you have seriously been missing out. This is probably the first blog that I ever read and lately I've been really loving it again. 

3. Kisses & Croissants- Patricia is a true gem. She is unapologetically honest without being an over-sharer, which seems to be quite challenging for people today. Also she's really really funny. And she responds to comments and emails, and probably makes every single one of her readers feel like a friend. Go read!

Are there any blogs that you've been enjoying lately? Fill me in, please and thank you.

C

P-to-the-S, blumberjacks = bloggers, for those of you (all of you) who don't have an appetite for terrible dad-humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.