Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Breeeaaak!

So far I've been making maple syrup! From the giant sugar maple in my parents' backyard! Exclamation points! If we're being honest with ourselves, what this really amounts to is watching pots boil for days on end. Glamorous. I'm such a party animal.

This has been my view:
 For days and days and days.
This house smells amazing.
This is the end result of one batch.
We're not entirely sure why these turned out so light in color.
Hopefully it's just that it was early in the season?
...and not something bad?
Time will tell.
We live dangerously.

Other activities (just in case you aren't thoroughly convinced of my party animal status) have included family rivalry in the form of recreational hockey* and most of all wasting my life on the internet. shameful.  

College, you're so good to me. 

Especially when I have four day weekends, every weekend. Yes. (and three five-days weekends in a row thrown in there at the beginning of the semester. yes, you read that correctly). Go ahead and judge me for not contributing to society. I certainly do. doesn't mean I'm also not going to enjoy it while it lasts... 

Hope your life's as much of a party as mine!

xo,
C

P.S. If you happen to be of college age, or a college professor, or some other profession where you happen to get a spring break (?? tell me your secrets) and happened to go somewhere (or live somewhere?) where the sun doesn't shun you, I don't want hear about it. Unless you're willing to fly me to whatever warm locale where you currently reside. Please and thank you.


*Dad's team creamed my brother's team, in case you were extra bored and wondering. It has been the talk of the household this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.