Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

April Showers...

Image via (although not sure that's the original source).

...would be a freaking blessing at this point. Bring on the rain, I say! It's approximately fifteen thousand times more welcome than the blizzard/mud-slushy/blizzard/freezing rain rotation we've had going on for the last several eternities.

Although I must say Mama N is being especially kind because yesterday the forecast was calling for more frozennasty and--shock of all shocks--I was not being a Negative Nell even though a little bit of my soul died. Nothing but toothy-grin-and-bear-it over here. Are you confused? It was weird for me too.  The universe rewarded me! It's actually sunny(ish) today! And I just checked in with The weather.com and all frozen precipitation is gone from the forecast for at least five days! Hallelujah!
Perhaps hallelujahs during holy week should be reserved for...less important things. I'd say this turn of a weather forecast is a miracle, though. Too far? Thought not.

Sunny smiles,
Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.