Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Damn hippies

Today a friend referred to me as "our resident tie-dye expert" and asked me for directions ...apparently this is my life now. perfect.

You spend one week teaching some kids to tie-dye and suddenly you're the expert.

I have nothing to say for myself, except I spent a significant portion of the day typing out tie-dye instructions in excruciating detail. OCPD who?

Another barrel of fun blog post. You lucky bloglings. I know you've been wondering where I've been you haven't and missing my inspiring posts. again, no. Computer problems and life (let's be real, I'm unemployed and taking two whole classes.) wasting my life on the internet kept me away. so sorry for your distress and overall panic. you were worried, I know. So naturally I'm coming at you with some top-notch content to knock your socks off, now that I'm back.

Some day I will catch you up on alllll the thrilling details of my life. Might even break my promise to you and throw in another notfashion post. Because apparently having one person other than myself read this blog regularly is one too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.