Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Nemo photo dump

I probably had a whole slew of fun little tidbits about snowvom Nemo, but a broken computer, school work, life, and a whole bunch of procrastination got in the way. So I'm just going to leave you with these beautiful photos. You're welcome.

I managed to say indoors for the entirety of the blizzard (thanks to all of my foresight and preparation). After about 36 hours, it would be fair to say I had a mild case of cabin fever. 

My roomie Lorrie 
(not to be confused with my other roomie Ari
and I ventured out to have dinner with a friend.

we came across excessively large snow banks
we were blessed with 28.5 inches of snow.
in one day.
my dear cousin Mich referred to that as "shizznits."
perhaps you live somewhere 
where you get much much more snow than we do.
if so, I am so sorry
and also don't want to hear about it, m'kay?
because that thought is outright depressing.


and then we attempted to take pictures together.

we've got mad skills.
This is about as good as it got:


fortunately, things got better.
((the part you have all been waiting for))
this particular day I felt the need to be wearing all stretchy clothing.
it needed to happen, you know?
so I donned my favorite super soft and stretchy dress,
leggings, and thick socks.
when we headed out to Shelby's
I knew I would need something a tad warmer
to brave the...conditions.
so I threw on some sweats.
over my dress.
I know you're all dying to try that one out.
please feel free to use the pic as a reference
for the best way to style that.
I would recommend dress tucked in
because then it can notreally pass for a tee.
whereas with the dress over the pants
you have allll sorts of fun bunching going on.
clearly that is your main concern in such a situation.


Fun was had, however.
We had dinner and watched a movie with Shelbs.
Not saying which one.
But it might have been Sleepless in Seattle.
That fact may or may not have been related
to the aforementioned dress-under-sweatpants situation.
There also might have been an emergency trip to my local grocer 
for chocolate the next morning.
Maybe.
Priorities, people.


Thaaaat's all* for now,
C


*don't get excited. with that month-long unintentional hiatus, there are sure to be plenty more blog posts where this came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.