Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Jesus dub

My friends introduced me to these fine pieces of film a few years ago while we were on a church retreat. so pious. and I can't get enough. They never ever ever get old, ever.

Dubbed over Jesus videos. Have you seen? Either way you're going to want to carve out a little time because duh. I'm going to let them speak for themselves. So grab half a cup of tea and cuddle up. Probably find a friend to watch them with first though because they're less funny when you're by yourself.




This one is probably my fav:

Followed closely by this one, if only for 0:35-0:49. and 2:41-the end. gold. please don't encourage my dad jokes. they're gettin' out of hand:

"Thee before thou except after thine."

Grin,
Heathen C


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.