Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Your Local Forecast

probs not. Perhaps I should just set up my blog to have it automatically reroute you to the Weather Channel's forecast for my city.

Winter,
Juuust when I'm about to give up all hope of us ever being friends, you throw a day like today my way.

I waltzed outside expecting to have to brace myself and hark! I did not. It was glorious. A balmy 46 degrees. (no sarcasm. reallyreally. cross my heart.) And our beloved atmosphere decided to grace us with only the slightest hint of a drizzle (no! snow! ice! sleet! "winterymix"! exclamation points!!) I thought I had up and died. Compared with last week's little display of freezeyourfeckingfaceoff, I thought we had finally figured out that whole teleportation thing and my wish of being in the tropics had come true. I'm sure you'll be back in full force in just a few days to dash my dreams, you sadistic Winter.

GeeezeLouise. Is this what it's come to? Being in awe of 40something degree weather? Summer Cheryl is shaking her head at me.

Another thrill-a-minute weather report blog post.* You fortunate little bloglings.

Bright smiles,
C

*As always, I ensure that you receive only the highest of quality content here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.