Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh, hello there!

For Christmas my brother got our family tickets to see an Army hockey game tonight. As we drove up to the gate I had one of those heart pounding "oh shhhht" moments. When we were leaving the house I almost grabbed my purse, but then thought I'm only going to a hockey game, no need to lug this around. Right. My purse that contained my i.d. Excellent. Luckily the MP was kind and forgiving and let me through, but not before joking "No hockey for you, you're gonna have to sit here [in the freezing cold] with me all night." As we drove away my lovely mom quipped, "ohhh, maybe you should have."

...and my dad? "Damn. I should have asked if that was a marriage proposal."


A warm welcome to you and your(cat)s from the mayor of SingleTown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.