Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting this blog because my lovely friend Jessie has on more than one occasion badgered commented in regards to the little gems I pass on about my thrilling life, "If you don't create a blog, write that ish down, and copyright it, I will steal it and use it in one of my books." So. There's that.

Just an unfortunate gaze into my notawkward, definitelyfunny life. A little peek into my (mostly not strange. maybe. if you're lucky) mind. Sorry in advance. Feel free to click that little red "x" to your upper-right aaaanytime now if you have anything more important or interesting to do with your life, like clip your nails or stare at a blank wall. Still reading? I'm sorry your life is more enthralling than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.