Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

She did it.

She kept her word. There are two hockey games worth of video--in 30 second increments, aka 43 emails--sitting in my inbox from my best cousin Mich. I have no words. My whole year is made. That's all for now.

My heart is wishwishwishing I was back in a cozy cabin the woods of New Hampshire with my fav community and I will fill all one of you in on the crazy details of that little jaunt in the hopefully not-too distant future. Still licking my wounds that I'm not going on sunset hikes in between sitting around a fire with my favorite people who happen to jam and create incredible music all the live-long day and being served delicious food by some incredibly gracious hosts. Yes, the landing at the Land of Reality International Airport was a rough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.