Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday List Vol. 2


1. I went through a long phase where I was repulsed by doughnuts. That phase has passed. For the past twelve months I have craved them nonstop. Fortunately yesterday after being cooped up in the apartment for two days straight as a result of nasty weather and zero responsibilities (Thank you, school for two full weeks of absolutely nothing between finals and graduation. Don't hold back your dirty looks.  Former and future Cheryl is giving present Cheryl the stink-eye. Whatever. I'll take this while it lasts) Amelia and I remedied this sitch with a walk to Boston Donuts.




2. Calming Manatee  Ari sent this to me in the middle of finals. That girl gets me. I have a weird love for these creatures. I think it has something to do with their peaceful nature.


 

3. Cat in a shark costume chases a duck while riding a roomba. Absurd. And stupid. And absurdly, stupidly funny. If you make it to the two minute mark you can have your soul bored out by the eyes of a cat. Double bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.