Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm a mess

which is basically inexcusable for someone with pretty much no real responsibilities (I can hear your snorty eye rolls from here).  My posts have been chock-full of unintentional grammatical errors (as opposed to the intentional ones that I regularly subject you to) see what I did there?, my home appears as though a bomb has recently gone off, I'm neglecting basic hygiene because I honestly forget to do things like floss my teeth and apply deo (gross, Chey. I mean can you at least get it together on that front for everyone's benefit?), and I cannot for the life of me keep track of what year it is. This past month has brought a trip to visit by BFF since first grade, finals, a graduation, a move (I'm stiiiill unpacking) complete with a whole bunch of good-byes, two sets of company visiting, sort-of jury duty, and planning for an upcoming move across the globe. Um. I know that I usually completely over-exaggerate pretty much everything I write but that last one is 100% true. Basically I feel like I've got some serious life whiplash and even though roughly 95% of this has been really funhappygoodhiphiphooray I'm still kind of reeling. As in I have been semi-regularly exercising, which if you know me you know is not me but I've been doing so just to get my nervous energy out/ clear my mind {because when you're this out of shape you cannot think of anything other than breathing on your little two mile joke of a sort-of jog}/ get some sunshine because hallelujah, tears of happiness or maybe just pain! I think we're finally out of the eightmonthlong w*nter woods. I have a whole slew of quarter-finished posts where I will fill you in on alllll of details and then some. Pinky-promise because I know you've got your undies in a bundle just dying to know about all of it.

'k bye
In my naturally attractive state
of mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I get an inappropriate amount of validation from comments and thus would love to hear from you.